Skip to content
Cart 0 items: $0.00
2019 Cascade Cuvée Pinot Noir
Wine Specs
Vintage
2018
Varietal
Pinot Noir
Appellation
Willamette Valley
Vineyard Designation
Pinot Noir Clone 115
Aging
Aged for 16 months in neutral French Oak and 33% new. 
Alcohol %
13.5

2019 Cascade Cuvée Pinot Noir

In Stock
Add To Cart
$60.00
/ Each
SKU: 2019CC

2019 Cascade Cuvée Pinot Noir is a blend of 85% Pommard from Saffron Fields Vineyard Pinot Noir and the remaining 15% of Aurora Colony Vineyards estate-grown 115 and 777 Pinot Noir. It has been aged for 16 months 70% new French oak and 30% neutral oak. This is a very dark bold Oregon Pinot Noir that will age well.  This wine has notes of dark chocolate, berry fruits, cherry, and plum with earthy undertones. 

Wine Profile
Winemaker Notes
SavorNW Wine Competiton - Bronze Medal Winner
Wine Specs
Vintage
2018
Varietal
Pinot Noir
Appellation
Willamette Valley
Vineyard Designation
Pinot Noir Clone 115
Aging
Aged for 16 months in neutral French Oak and 33% new. 
Alcohol %
13.5
Based on your shopping cart here are some suggestions!
Add To Cart
$31.00
/ Each
SKU: 2019EWPN
Add To Cart
$48.00
/ Each
SKU: 2018BB
Add To Cart
$27.00
/ Each
SKU: 2019PRR
Add To Cart
$18.00
/ Each
SKU: 2019EV
Add To Cart
$32.00
/ Each
SKU: 2019SB